I will be reopening with change. With change can come great things. Memories!
I have thought hard about reopening and when. I’ve done the research and discussed it with local health services on the best plan for both my clients and myself. With that, I have decided to keep my studio doors closed until further notice. As the studio is small it will not allow for me to socially distance at the safest distance.
However, for now I will only offer all outdoor sessions. Sessions will be local and will also be shorter to limit any exposure as recommended by local health services.
I will be offering two different types of shoots. The first will be Sidewalk Sessions. There are a few beautiful locations that I already have in mind in local neighborhoods here in MoVal, that we can meet at for some gorgeous photos. If you know of any good locations as well definitely let me know. Always up for suggestions! No travel fee for local MoVal photo shoots.
The second will be Front-door Sessions. Don’t want to leave home. No problem! Take a photo right out front. No travel fee for MoVal residents.
By now you’re wondering about the details and asking, So how will everything work? Here is the plan;
1. During shoots, I will be maintaining a minimum of 6-10 feet from clients wearing a mask 😷
and accepting no-contact payments, meaning sessions will need to be paid at booking.
2. We will meet at a predetermined location or I will be meeting you out front of your home.
3. Since shoots are shorter, there is a limit of six people.
4. I will not be providing any props for the shoot and will not touch props you may bring from home.
5. I will not review images at the end of the shoot to maintain our social distance. As usual, an online photo gallery will be made available for you.
6. Please give any special instructions prior to the start of the shoot.
7. I will refuse to shoot if anyone present is showing symptoms of illness.
8. I will now offer scheduled days for curbside pickup. In-Studio will not be available. Shipping options will still be available.
Help support a small business through word-of-mouth! Share this with friends and family.
Since this is also a very difficult time for most with the loss of income/hours cut back, shoots will be affordable as always.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.